15th September

So yesterday was the day I went for the interview for diploma in mass communication. I didn't sleep the whole day, not because I stayed up to get prepared for the interview, but it was because I'm already so used to sleeping late hence I didn't sleep. I did however sleep for about 15 minutes and I felt so tired after I woke up and I regretted a lot for not changing my sleeping pattern sigh.

When I arrived at the faculty, we all had to wait before the registration. I knew no one and I felt like a loner :( After the registration we were brought to the hall for the written exam. I sat with this one girl because she seemed nice unlike the other girls lol. Talked with her for a bit and when she was googling about masscomm on her phone, I saw her wallpaper and I was like, "Is that Lee Min Ho?" and she was like "Yeah" and then she showed me another picture. I didn't notice who was it at first until I looked closely I was like, "OMG YESUNG!!!!!!" and then she confessed that she likes Super Junior omg sdsjfakhskjda. So happy to meet her to be honest lmao. But then we were separated after the exam because I was in panel 1 while she was in panel 8 :( Should've asked for her twitter/facebook though sigh.

Anyway, for the written exam we were given 30 minutes with a minimum of 200 words to write an essay on what do we know about masscomm, why we applied for this course, and what can we contribute to this programme. So I basically just wrote crap, just enough to answer the questions and I kinda feel disappointed with it but I did my very best lol.

After the time was up, we were then separated according to our panel numbers. As mentioned earlier, I was in Panel 1 but I wasn't sure if I was lucky or otherwise because I was the second person to be interviewed OMG. When it was my turn I knew I wasn't prepared but I just thought that whatever happens next I'll just leave it to Allah.

I = Interviewer
M = Me

I: Where are you from?
M: Kota Kemuning.

I: Since I've never been to KK before, tell me about it. What is there in KK?
M: *stares at her blankly* The majority of the people who live there are Chinese.

I: -she was still expecting an answer from me-
M: Um..... It is still a growing place (NOT EXACTLY SURE WHAT I JUST SAID IT JUST SUDDENLY SLIPPED OUT FROM MY MOUTH)

I: Are there any shopping malls or anything?
M: Not really but we do have Carrefour, hospital...... um......

(I honestly didn't expect her to ask me to describe about where I live AT ALL because I was already prepared to answer questions like, "Tell me about yourself" but no, she just had to ask something I didn't even expect URGH)

So she eventually gave up and moved on to the next question.

I: So what are the current issues right now?
M: -I mentioned about Prince William and Kate payed Malaysia a visit-

I: WOW *laughs* Okay go on.
M: -blabbered about what the Foreign Affairs of Minister said about the visit-

I: -still expecting an answer for me-
M: -moved on to the next current issue which is "Malaysia Education Blueprint preliminary report"-

I: So what are your thoughts on it?
M: I think it's nice that the government is actually focusing more on the education system issues instead of politics because by doing so I think Malaysia is going to have a bright future. (felt proud because i've already practiced these lines beforehand LMAO)

I: Your speaking is good but the way you answer is just like during my SPM days dulu dulu. The safest answer *laughs*
M: -agreed with her but I confessed that I came unprepared-

And then the interview ended. She praised my writing skills though but again like what she said about the safest answer thingy. I think she felt like something was off and I couldn't blame her since I came unprepared. So before I left (oh there were two interviewers btw), they praised my hair and they even suggested on how to take care of my hair OTL And then and I salam-ed them and even sempat to say "I hope I get chosen :-(" and left......

It was terrible to be quite honest but urgh idk :( Now I can't wait for the result to be out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Terkesima Trip - Singapore, 2016

Sian Acu

Week 1 of 52