The Moon that Embraces the Sun



The title has nothing to do with this post so ignore it lol. Unless you're a Korean drama lover, then I would suggest you to watch this historical drama (The Moon that Embraces the Sun) starring Kim Soo Hyun (one of my favourite actors!), and Han Ga In.

Hello there, it has been a while since I last posted pictures on my blog and I kinda feel bad about it because I sort of promised myself to take more pictures this year (and to improve my photography skills as well) but as a result, I couldn't keep the promise. What a let down! Not enough with that, I even thought of upgrading my camera. Tsk tsk. However, I am considering on buying a new lens or a speedlite because I feel kinda inspired at the moment.

Also, I would like to improve on my food photography skills because I can never seem to find a right angle whenever I decide to take pictures of it. You could say that food photography is one of my biggest enemies at the moment. Challenging, indeed!

By the way, picture above was taken last week if I'm not mistaken. Since I don't have an upgraded version of Adobe Photoshop nor an Adobe Lightroom on my laptop, I post-processed it on Adobe Photoshop CS1 instead /sobs. But even with a limited editing I guess it's feasible enough because all you need is creativity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Terkesima Trip - Singapore, 2016

Sian Acu

Week 1 of 52