2013

I haven't posted anything personal since I started posting photos and only that but since it's the new year so I decided that "a summary of 2013" deserves its own post. Besides, I think this is something I do annually? Although of course you can't read those posts now since they are kept private.

Anyway, 2013 definitely taught me and changed me a lot. Living one and a half hour away from home definitely taught me how to be independent yet at the same it also taught me how to be dependent on my close friends (interdependent). It also taught me how to eliminate those who only find me for his/her own benefit (they don't appreciate you, trust me). 

And along the way, I decided to start covering my hair for good. Of course I had a lot to think before I do so because once I cover up, I'll never be able to wear clothes that I own anymore (they are either too revealing or too tight), and I can never make-do of my hair prettily anymore. But I put all those thoughts aside when I felt that I owed Allah a lot and switching myself is one of the ways to repay Him. I wasn't a good Muslim tbh but things were looking up when I got accepted into uni and the fact that I made the dean's list for two consecutive semesters, ah I couldn't be more thankful and blessed. InsyaAllah I'll be this way till my last breath.

What else was there in 2013 eh? Regrets? I sure did have one of those but hey, it's the nature of life and if I didn't experience any regrets in life than I'll never learn anything new. 

Lastly before I end this post, here's a personal favourite photo(s) I took in 2013 :-)


 photo hanacollage.jpg

My little niece, Hana Aisyah. Btw, she turned 1 year old yesterday (31st December 2013)! :D


Happy new year! xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Terkesima Trip - Singapore, 2016

Sian Acu

Week 1 of 52