Day 1 of 365

 photo DSC_0751day1-1.jpg


Yes, I decided to partake on this project that is taking a photo a day for the whole year (365 days to be exact) starting today. I've always wanted to do this ever since I knew this project existed but have never gotten around to do so until today. It has always been inspiring whenever I see people on Flickr taking part on this project and actually completing it, regardless of how busy or lazy they are. Frankly, I hate being committed to something that I can't be responsible of. Two years back I did a 52 week project (a photo a week) but it ended a lot more earlier than I had expected thanks to my laziness haha.

Anyway, new year, new challenges. I'm not sure where or what am I leading myself to (death bed?) but it's sort of like a test to see how I could juggle between studying and this project. Oh once I'm back in campus I'm gonna be experiencing a limited internet access hence, expect a slight late update from me! ..... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Terkesima Trip - Singapore, 2016

Sian Acu

Week 1 of 52