TVXQ Catch Me World Tour in KL + Tips on how to recover deleted photos




Yesterday noon, Najwa called me and asked me if I wanted to go to TVXQ's concert because she had an extra ticket so since I had nothing better to do yesterday, of course I said yes! It was a complimentary ticket (worth RM688!!!!!) thanks to her dad ;-) And I'm so glad that I brought my camera along! Although we were actually not allowed to bring one but who cares? It does feel good to break the rules once in a while lol.

Anyway, I had a lot of fun taking photos during the concert since we were SO NEAR to the stage to the point that you could literally touch their butt lol no kidding! At one point when I was happily clicking the shutter away, a guard suddenly appeared out of nowhere and asked me how did I manage to bring in my camera lol. Worried of my camera getting confiscated, I told him nicely that I would keep it in my bag, so I did, but a few minutes later, I took it out back lol.

If you're annoyed with the watermarks, I am too! But can't help it because I do not want my photos to go elsewhere without getting credited!









Legends!






FIERCE! Lol. Dang he has a lot of charisma on stage /swoons




Cute performance




YUNHO OPPPPAAA /WAVES




Finally this mofo came to our side










For your pleasure, Yunho's butt ;-)


I DID NOT EXPECT THIS. AT ALL. SO GLAD I WAS ALERT AHHH THESE PHOTOS CAME OUT WELL I LOVE YOU CHANGMIN FOR YOUR FANSERVICE














I love this part the most! I'm gonna call it the Arrogant Dance.









Btw, at one point my memory card was full so I decided to delete some unwanted photos in my camera and while I was trying to delete them, I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED THE CONCERT PHOTOS. ALL OF IT. My goodness by the time I tried cancelling it, it was too late. The photos above were GONE. It just vanished.

After getting angry at myself, I cooled myself down because I knew there are ways to recover them back but chances are I might lose half of it, or even a lot more than that but anyway, I remembered Sabrina told me that she tried recovering her USB drive using Recuva so I downloaded it and tried recovering my memory card. It took forever but I didn't mind waiting, as long as I can get back the photos. AND ALHAMDULILLAH, the photos were successfully recovered! Although about 25% of them are corrupted but at least my favourite ones are fine.

So guys, here's a tip. If you ever come across this situation, don't panic! Don't, I repeat, DON'T save anymore files into your memory card (which means don't take anymore photos if you're using a camera) and straight away download any recover softwares you could get on the internet. There are a few free ones but I highly recommend Recuva, but I doubt it can recover old photos which means, it can only recover the recent ones. Last but not least, say a little prayer because half of it is a God's work, at least that's what I believe.


Comments

  1. AMMELIA! Your photos are so nice and they look so.. clean?! What settings did you use? Please please please I'm dying to know! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EH HI BABE haha sorry i baru perasan! I usually use manual mode, mcm if it's indoor or during the night time i'll typically use iso: 1600. as for the speed i cam agak agak je la like if it's too bright i'll make sure to set it to the fastest speed. for white balance pula it varies. i kind of like to use different WB settings sebab kadang kadang gambar dia mcm blue-ish, sometimes yellow-ish, and sometimes.. normal-ish? haha i guess that's about it :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Terkesima Trip - Singapore, 2016

Sian Acu

Week 1 of 52