Aquaria, KLCC

A few days ago, I went to Aquaria, KLCC with my best friend, Najwa, and a friend of whom I met through flickr roughly two years ago, Deya. It was my first time seeing her though so it was a bit awkward at first but by the end of the day, I think we were alright :p

Anyhoo, it was a fun day exploring new creatures. Can't remember the last time I went to there but it hadn't changed one bit, at least that was what I thought.



Coincidentally we wore sneakers!


On our way to Aquaria, a cute mother playing with her son.




Weird looking creature


Najwa being brave






This was cute :)




Carrying the ball with all it's might


/SQUEALS


Najwa and Deya :)








We saw something we shouldn't. Is this even appropriate?




Ronnie (aka my camera) in the reflection ;-)




Rough day, huh?











Preschool kids shouting, "Shark". I think that's the only type of fish that they know, cutest thing ever :)




Jellyfish!


Nemo, you're out of the focus!




And then we headed to KLCC to have lunch and I spent my last BB1M voucher at Kinokuniya :)

We then went to Taman Jaya by train, where my dad picked us up and we headed home.











What I spent my voucher on...


Everything is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer, and The Fault in Our Stars by John Green :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Terkesima Trip - Singapore, 2016

Sian Acu

Week 1 of 52