Untitled

Remember the masscomm interview I had about a month ago or so? Well the result was supposed to be out about a week ago but it was postponed (because of an unsaid reason) to last Monday. Only God knows how terribly nervous I was before the result day!

And when the day finally came, I, who was feeling both excited and anxious, suddenly felt like bursting into tears. I honestly don't know where I mustered the confidence from but I was pretty convinced that I would get a positive result. It's like some sort of a hunch or something, idk. But what made me feel like bawling my eyes out is because I thought I was too confident and if the result turn out to be a disappointment, my heart would crush into pieces and I don't think I would ever want to feel that way.

ANYWAY, once the result could be checked, firstly, I said my prayers, and then I proceeded by typing my IC number and without much hesitation I clicked "semak (check)", and here's my result...




Yeap, I got accepted which means I passed the interview! Alhamdulillah. That certainly made my day and of course I made my dad smile! Nothing beats seeing your parents feel proud of you :)

Well I have about two weeks and a few days left till I get out of my comfort zone and that is.... heartbreaking lol but I've lazed myself enough, so.. Ahhhh I'm extremely excited and scared and AWE;SJKAHSDKJ;LAJDSKLJ idk I just miss studying :D

Will update more later (or maybe not :p), until then!

Comments

  1. OH MY GOD CONGRATULATIONSSSSS!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sheera: THANK YOUUUU :') OMG you still read my blog? T_T where have you beeen?!?!?! RINDUUUUU <33333

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Terkesima Trip - Singapore, 2016

Sian Acu

Week 1 of 52