D-5

Just 5 days left till I leave for college :( I'm so not ready for this. It's not that I'm not excited for it, I do. I've been waiting for this day to come since forever but a part of me feels like it's too soon. Of course I have rested enough but maybe I just needed a tiny bit more time to properly enjoy life before I get all busy with college.

I was hoping I get to go on a vacation with my family but unfortunately, we didn't but that isn't something I should dwell on about because it's pretty understandable that my dad has been busy with his work and stuff. The only vacation that I've been to this year was when I went to Penang with a few of my best friends but that was like 10 months ago lol.

Excuses, excuses, excuses. Maybe I'm just being a baby :( I honestly do not like the idea of living in a dorm that is two hours away from home and the fact that I'm gonna live there for another three years is just gruesome. Now I sound like a spoiled child :(

It's already 11:15pm I should probably go to bed now and in case you were wondering, I've been sleeping late for the past few months but I recently got my sleeping schedule fixed and I feel so healthy, idk. Goodnight! 

Comments

  1. Hehe anis you so sweet T___T Thank you <3 Good luck for your result nanti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll visit you in Melaka after i finish my foundation ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Terkesima Trip - Singapore, 2016

Sian Acu

Week 1 of 52