Krystal Jung

This is going to be a reaaaaalllllllyyyyyy random post but I'll just post it anyway because I have nothing else to post about and because I just recently developed a new skill (but not so skillful enough), I thought I should share some of the gifs I made for Krystal's birthday.




Believe it or not, it took me roughly about three hours to make these. It does seem easy but from downloading the videos to cutting it into frames to downloading PSDs, textures, brushes, etc, it does consume a lot of time and energy, and even patience too. I did this out of boredom but I'm happy with the outcome :D :D :D These gifs were made to post on tumblr (click!) because if you have ever been on tumblr, you'll know that most people (I only know people from the kpop fandom) would edit photos of their idols for their birthday :)

Btw this girl is finally 18 and the fact that I'm older than her by a few months is crazy. Born and raised in the States and have an older sister named Jessica who is also an idol in a girl group called Girls' Generation (SNSD). f(x) (her group name) came to Malaysia last year for Mo.A and I was there and I actually looked forward to see her the most but after knowing about her absence (because she was busy filming her sitcom), I was quite sad about it LOL. But Kyuhyun soon washed away my sadness so everything was alright *thumbs up* :D :D haha okay THIS IS SO RANDOM BYE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Terkesima Trip - Singapore, 2016

Sian Acu

Week 1 of 52