Bigbang Alive Tour MY



To say BigBang Alive Tour concert in Malaysia was the best concert of 2012 would be an overstatement but it was honestly one the best concerts I've ever been to thus far.

Normally, one would be excited before going to a concert but in my case, I wasn't honestly too eager about it, maybe just a slight excitement but I kept myself neutral most of the time. But when I knew there were five men standing behind the curtain and the song "Tonight" could be heard through the speakers, that was when I knew it was going to be one hell of an incredible night.

Ahh the effect it has on me.. it's indescribable, really, and I don't really have much to say so I'll just end this post with some pictures I took before and during the concert. Also I'll add in some caption below the pictures to tell you what was happening hehe.




It was about 9 in the morning when we arrived and I honestly WASN'T surprised at the fact there were already a few hardcore fans queuing up (note that they queued up a day before the concert) to get to the front stage.



[left]: One of the few stalls outside the stadium that sell unofficial merchandise.
[right]: LED ring lights that we were giving out for free.



Basically what happened when we shouted, "FREE LED LIGHTS". And it was only 10 in the morning but look at the crowd....



Two other volunteers namely Dayana (left) and Vidya (right) that I met and they were really crazy in a good way. I had fun hanging out with them :) Also I just realized Dayana covered TOP's name using GD's photocard LOL she is so biased :P




choiseunghyun.com, (a fansite of TOP from Korea) came all the way from Korea to give out these cards (?) to commemorate TOP's (early) birthday. Basically we had to sing a birthday song for TOP after Haru Haru while holding up the cards and it was a success but quite messy though and some said TOP teared up a little? Idk but I did notice he was sort of struggling to find a word to say or something?




Yeap, official merchandise was even sold at the stadium and above is a picture of pitiful Najwa wanting to buy something. She ended up buying a t-shirt anyway so pitiful Najwa is not so pitiful at all :p



Spotted two foreigners! Wooohooo.



We were supposed to sing "Until Whenever" instead of chanting, "Encore" but... it didn't happen and we shouted, "Encore" anyway because did the one who come out with this idea not realize that this song is freaking hard to sing? orz



People queuing up to get into the stadium and I find it dumb as their seats were numbered. Me, Najwa, and Kina were still chilling until a few mins before the gates were opened. It took us about 5 minutes to get in, meanwhile those who were queuing up stood for at least two hours. DUMB :p



OOTD? Those two girls on the left wore high heels... /shakes my head. Raincoats? It was raining pretty heavily a few hours before the concert.



Flashmob. They were pretty good! *thumbs up*




Finally in the stadium! :D And "Blue" mv was played on the screen.




Stadium in panoramic view :) Basically these are before and after picture. Look at the drastic change of the amount of people in the second pic. WOW.



Heavy rain but fortunately the rain stopped a few mins before the concert started :)



Yellow lightsticks! Bigbang's official colour, ahh this was really pretty <3 center="center" nbsp="nbsp">
 


Mission blue! Remember I mentioned about the free LED lights? These LED lights were switched on during "Blue" :) Cool, huh?

That was it :D Here's a video Seungri (a member of Bigbang) took during Encore! Ahhhh



Photobucket


Happened at around 3:00 I think. Note that Seungri had his mouth wide open while filming GD LMFAO. Gifs aren't mine! Credit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Terkesima Trip - Singapore, 2016

Sian Acu

Week 1 of 52