So do we try to make this work, or do we part ways?

I used to take pictures a lot and I questioned myself, "what happened to me?". Seriously. I think my photography skills just went down the drain. Not trying to boast about it or whatever but it's the truth. I don't know how to take a proper picture anymore and I've been so uninspired lately. I'd dare to say that I haven't touched my camera for about a month or so, let alone using my fisheye 2 lomo camera. What a bummer. Also the fact that I LOVE kpop excessively is probably the result of my lack of inspiration since kpop doesn't really involve photography and stuff haha. Not blaming on kpop though cause I loveeee them. They are my source of happiness (ew all you want) and I'll never run out of things to watch.

On a different note, lately I've been listening to Aziatix. Stumbled upon them a few days ago as I was watching a video of Exo's band profile (don't judge! I was trying to study them) and the uploader apparently used one of Aziatix's song. I was curious cause no one seemed to mention about the band or the name of the song in the comments so I used Shazam (a music finder application i think you guys should download it if you're using iPhone or any other smartphone if they have it. it's genius) and Aziatix came out. Youtubed them and listened to a few songs and decided that I love them. You could say that they're Koreans but they're not a kpop group considering that they're Asian American and they sing in English. There's no language barrier there, HA. My favourite from their Nocturnal album would be Intro (this song should have a longer version though), Go, Slippin' Away, and Nothing Compares To You. You guys should give it a try :)









p/s: Eddie Shin is quite a hottie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Terkesima Trip - Singapore, 2016

Sian Acu

Week 1 of 52