I swallowed all the tears inside my heart, just to smile



Greetings, earthlings! Miss me, no? :) I haven't been able to blog for the past few weeks because, 1) I'm lazy, 2) I was too busy fangirling on Korean boys hahahahaha. Well to be honest, I do have a few things to post and that too include pictures from my brother's wedding which was like.. three weeks ago? Damn that was long ago. I've already edited a few pictures and I could've uploaded it on my blog right away but well there's just a lot of things to do like uploading it on Photobucket (because blogspot's picture uploader sucks haha) and then I have to resize it so that it wouldn't be too big or too small for my blog, etc. So yeah, I'm lazy like that haha.

As you all know, two weeks ago I received my spm result slip and to be honest, it was an utter disappointment but I still feel contented though cause I thought I would get much more worse than that which thank God, I didn't. Alhamdulillah. Also I've already decided on what course that I want to take after spm which is Hospitality or Hotel Management :) Thought it might be interesting and Ayah has been supportive with me although he did suggest me to take Office Management & Technology instead but I don't think being a personal assistant or secretary is sexy enough for me. Haha I kid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Terkesima Trip - Singapore, 2016

Sian Acu

Week 1 of 52