Macaroni Food and Coffee

 photo image_6edited_1.jpg

It has been approximately a week since I quit working. I decided I *need* to take a break for awhile before I start my degree which commences in the next few weeks inshaAllah hehe. Can't contain my excitement, really. But I gotta admit, I miss Coffee Bean and I miss brewing coffee.. Also not forgetting my colleagues! They're the best, really, because they can make an exhausting job become bearable and they can make you feel like you're home, as if they're your second family *wipes tears*

Okay sob story no more time to get back to business! Now that I am unemployed, I have *plenty* of time to update my blog inshaAllah hehe.

Had dinner at Macaroni Food and Coffee @ Seksyen 9 with Abang, Kak Su, and Hana. 

This Fettucini Carbonara was so gooood!


Food was nice and the overall ambience was great too! Service was satisfying as well and the place wasn't too crowded - which is perfect for those who prefer a quiet and relaxing dinner after a long and grueling day at work.





I have a thing or two for still photography but I still haven't *quite* mastered the skills yet huhu.

Hana making a new friend.

Hana running away after making a new friend.

Hana's new friend feels sad and betrayed about Hana running away from her.

---

Just Hana.. in her natural habitat..

 photo image_9_2.jpeg

---

BONUS #1: This evening's shenanigans with Hana

 photo image_17.jpeg
 photo image_18.jpeg
 photo image_19.jpeg

---

BONUS #2: Sunset

 photo DSC_0750.jpg
 photo DSC_0760.jpg

Another thing that I appreciate in this life is the beauty of sunsets (and clear and blue skies, the full moon, and the breathtaking ocean). There's just something calming and therapeutic about witnessing it it's almost overwhelming. And witnessing it just constantly reminds us of how small and powerless we all are in comparison to the One who created these. As quoted in Yasmin Mogahed's Reclaim Your Heart: 

"So, even the sunset must be looked through. Even there, we cannot lose ourselves. We must look beyond even that majestic beauty and color, to see the Beauty behind it. For the beauty behind it is the True beauty, the Source of all beauty. All that we see is only a reflection."

سبحان الله

:) 

Comments

  1. Yayyyyy!! I've waited so long for you to update your blog. My heart broke for Hana's new friend (drama), but Hana is soooooo cute!!! Your anak buah eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Sheera you truly are my #1 fan hahahaha #perasan. Hehe yessss that's my anak buah ^__^ And ya you memang dramatic (and over) as evident in the way you write dalam your blog *grins mischiveously*

      Delete
  2. I love the burger so much eh rindu burger tu and Hana is so cuteeeeee :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Terkesima Trip - Singapore, 2016

Sian Acu

Week 1 of 52