30 Years of Unity

Last week I had the pleasure of attending an event organised by my seniors and it was surprisingly well-received!

 photo DSC_0086.jpg
Opening speech by our Rektor. Surprised that he was there considering how tight his schedule is.

 photo DSC_0087.jpg
I've always seen these on tv and never in real life until that day. Pretttyyy!

 photo DSC_0103.jpg
And then they were released into the air.

 photo DSC_0102.jpg
MCs for the night.

 photo DSC_0118.jpg
The crowd.

 photo DSC_0120.jpg
Students of Art & Design. They are called Aura Band btw.

 photo DSC_0126.jpg
Performance by Accountancy students haha.

 photo DSC_0132.jpg
KOMED (a club under Masscomm) did this creative thing that I can't even explain.

 photo DSC_0153-2.jpg
A surprised performance by one of my former lecturers, Miss Wan. She taught me Public Speaking during the first semester.

And that was the end of it. Basically all students from different courses were gathered to commemorate "30 years of Unity" since our campus was founded and it was nice to see how people were supportive about it.

On a different note, notice that I've stopped posting my 365 project? Tbh I'm not sure if I want to pick up where I left off because I lack confidence and creativity and I feel like my photos aren't challenging enough, which is disappointing. And it's also because I tend to get lazy easily haha. Lala actually urged me to not stop doing it and though it was supportive but I still feel pressured haha :P I'll see what I shall do next - either quitting it or instead of a 365 project, I'll switch it to 52 week project instead and I'll start from week 6. Decisions, decisions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sian Acu

Terkesima Trip - Singapore, 2016

Week 1 of 52