Feskom 2013

Last Monday, Komed organized an event called "Feskom Raya" where lecturers and students of faculty of Communication and Media Studies gathered at Padang Kawad and donned traditionally and modernly in their baju melayu, baju kurung, baju kebaya, and the alike.

Yes, I type like a true journalist now, thanks to the vast amount of writing assignments I had to do in my writing class. Lol.

Anyway I personally think it was just a so-so event. The food was halfway gone by the time we arrived and 95% of the time, we spent taking countless of photos.

Photos below are a few of my personal favourites that I took during the day.

 photo DSC_1038edited.jpg
Yes, attendance was taken as well.

 photo DSC_1035.jpg
"Seriously Stop" is an event by Semester 5 students and they were promoting it during Feskom.

 photo DSC_1042edited.jpg
Signed the banner to show our support to the semester 5 students' events.

 photo DSC_1048edited.jpg
Amy (not me) and Cik Ten.

 photo DSC_1044edited.jpg
Ira and Ika posed prettily for the camera(s)

 photo DSC_1051edited.jpg photo DSC_1050edited.jpg

Intan is one of the most stylish person I've ever met.

 photo DSC_0029edited.jpg photo DSC_1056edited.jpg

Comments

  1. I'm not happy. Kenapa tak letak gambar sendiri.............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahah do i really have to put my photo ke .___.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Terkesima Trip - Singapore, 2016

Sian Acu

Week 1 of 52