Heartless, Mindless




Photobucket

Two weeks ago I ordered Exo-K's MAMA album through kpoptownmalaysia and waiting for the album to arrive in my hands was a pain in the ass I tell you but it was worth the wait and money :-) Thank God Ayah came back right on time cause apparently the postman was ringing the doorbell but I didn't hear anything as I was upstairs listening to some music. When ayah called out my name, I heard he mentioned "CD" but I didn't expect it to be the album that I've been waiting for cause I thought Ayah took out my Paramore's Brand New Eyes CD out of his car haha and I was smiling like some kind of an idiot when I saw the album (it was still wrapped though).





As I was running towards my room I thought I got the wrong parcel cause the album is surprisingly thin and I thought I've been cheated lol but I put all of those thoughts aside and quickly unwrapped the packaging mercilessly hahahahahaha seriously though it was so hard to unwrap it :| Anyway thank God the album is REAL considering how thin it was haha and inside the album there's a mini photo album, a CD (DUHHH), and a photocard :-) One thing I was curious about the album was the photocard cause in Exo-K there are six members and each one of them will have their own photocard. Not to be biased or anything but I was hoping I could get Chanyeol's photocard and if I didn't get him I'd be glad to get Sehun's or Bacon's (Baekhyun haha long story :p) and I guess God heard my prayer, I got Chanyeol's heheheheeh :-B


Right now I'm contemplating whether I should get Exo-M's album as well :-( Or should I just wait for the next album? Goodness you have no idea how much more money will I be spending on kpop stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Terkesima Trip - Singapore, 2016

Sian Acu

Week 1 of 52