Juvenile

After two months of not blogging I'm finally here trying to state the reasons of my disappearance. First of all, I did mention that I have work and ever since I started to work I find it hard to find a time to actually post a proper blog and this leads to putting a halt to my 52 weeks project. It's a shame really when I thought I could make time for it but sadly I didn't. But now that I've quit my job I guess I'm gonna continue with the project and never let it die - unless something happens.

Now let's talk about the place I used to work at. Getting to know a few new people was great but I had a lot of pressure working with the sales assistant and the manager. They expected everything to be perfect and there's just too much rules that I couldn't bide and I feel a lot of pressure because of it. First, I couldn't chat with my colleagues even though there's no customer around unless if you have done all of your work which consist ironing, cutting the extra threads, etc.

Second, they always question about the way I serve the customers. I mean, come on, just because the shop didn't exceed over RM2000 in a day doesn't mean it's because of my fault. I mean, okay I might be the typical sales promoter that tend to follow the customers around in the shop but I honestly didn't do it most of the time. If the customers make a shit face at me then that's it, I have no mood to serve this customer properly. I know, it's rude and it's not a good example for a sales promoter but when the manager said she didn't even hear me talking to the customers, I was furious about it. Fuck you. I did my job the best I could and it would be nice if she could appreciate me but pointing out my mistakes when she have no prove is just wrong. There were literally 5 to 6 customers that complimented me for being a good sales person and one of them is an Australian. I'm not flaunting about it but it's the truth and it's just sad that the manager see it otherwise.

Thought I would stay till the end of this month but when the manager said all of these to me I became sad and furious and unappreciated all at once so I decided to leave without giving them a prior notice. It's rude but I guess it's for the best since the manager said that she'll cut my commission if my customer service is still not how the way she wanted it to be. Ranted all about these to Ayah and he actually sort of encouraged me to quit and even suggested to sue them haha. But it's true though, according to the law she has no right to cut my commission since I'm still under 18. Just like what Ayah said to me, I'm still a juvenile.

Also never stepping my foot in Mid Valley anymore, well at least not near the shop haha I never want to bump into them again. That'll be a worst nightmare.

Comments

  1. Sorry about you having to quit your job.

    And pleaaaase resume your 52 weeks project :D Heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheheheheheh I shall, one day :p maybe next week tunggu k :D Plus my brother's getting married so please do expect a blog post (+ gazillion of pictures insyaAllah hahaha)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Terkesima Trip - Singapore, 2016

Sian Acu

Week 1 of 52