Mo. A live in Malaysia

Remember about two months back I blogged about Super Junior coming to Malaysia and that I've bought the ticket? Yeah. So a month ago which was on 3rd of December, I went to Mo.A live held at MBPJ stadium, Kelana Jaya. I was quite over the moon about seeing them since it was my first time ever considering that all these while I've never been so thrilled of going to a concert. Plus, hello it's Super Junior that we're talking about unless you're not a big fan of them nor a big fan of kpop.

So anyway, I had a lot of things going on in my mind before the concert was held and I was kind of in a dilemma of whether to bring along my camera or not. Because first, if I were to bring my camera, I'd be able to capture the awesome thing that happened on that day and I too would be able to take their pictures and keep them as a memory (considering that they're foreigners and foreign artists don't come often). But then I had a second thought. I thought it'll be too inconvenient for me to bring my camera as it's heavy, and the place will be too packed I'm afraid my camera would be crushed and destroyed and I wouldn't want to risk it. Plus, I don't think I would enjoy the concert that much because my baby is kind of heavy and even my neck couldn't withstand it. And so I decided not to bring it which I regretted it. Long story short, I should've brought it.

Okay so I went there early to avoid from traffic jam and whatnot. First I picked up Farah at Ole Ole then we had our lunch somewhere in Shah Alam. Later then Abang drove us to the stadium and it was already 2pm by then and the place was surprisingly kind of sort of empty. There were people but not as bad as I thought it would be. Anyway, Abang dropped us off at Gate 2 I guess and we walked to Gate 1 because Farah was waiting for her friends or something. Then we saw people selling Suju's, f(x)'s, Miss A's, & B1A4's merchandise like t-shirts, notebooks, fans, badges, and whatnot and I didn't expect them to sell those cause the concerts that I've been to before didn't sell those stuff except for food that is..

So while Farah was busy waiting/calling for her friend, I was busy looking around the stuff haha. I wanted to buy those but I only had RM50 with me and I thought it would be a waste since there's this notebook that caught my eye and each of them had Super Junior's members as the cover and since I love Kyuhyun till no end I thought of buying his cover but turned out it cost about RM40 ugh.



So I only bought three things which are: 1) a fan 2) and two badges of Kyuhyun :3

I was supposed to wait at Gate 2 since I was in rock zone A so we had to walk back from Gate 1 and it was a 3 minute walk or so but it felt like it was 10 minutes but maybe I'm just exaggerating but still it was annoying and whoever think of wearing heels or wedges to a concert must have been stupid. Okay so once we were at Gate 2 we found a place to sit and we waited for hours. True story, bro. The gate will only open at 7.30pm sharp and we waited like what? 3 to 4 hours or maybe more. Crazy! Luckily we found a good spot to sit with no sun frying us lol.

So while we were sitting, everyone had their gadgets with them and some even had a printed Super Junior's song lyrics for fan chant. So whenever Super Junior sings, the fans will chant or something hehe welcome to the kpop world. Some of them brought along a banner and stuff and there was this group of girls and they had this banner which had Super Junior's pictures pasted on it and I just had to squeal when I saw Kyuhyun's picture but they were too idk, they were unfriendly or something. I smiled at them but they didn't smile back and they made a look at me and I honestly feel like a complete fool ugh fuck you I was being nice.

And then for some reason people started to stand up I guess they assumed that the guards were gonna open the gate but turned out we had to wait a little longer and that leads to people from behind pushing to the front and that made me angry cause first, the gate will not magically open if they plan to push any further and second, don't they know people could suffocate? In the end, everyone had to stand and wait for like one more hour and that was exasperating but I managed to make friends with a few people so all was good.

There were Amanda, and her two other sisters I forgot their names. Amanda is 17 this year and her older sister is the same age as me while the youngest is 14 this year. So we had a talk about a few things. Well mostly about Super Junior of course and the one who is the same age as me still in the midst of SPM and she even brought her Ekonomi Asas book along and I kid you not, she was doing some exercises while we were queueing up! LOL that was something rare. Anyway, they were nice and it was good to talk with them and it felt like I've met them before because we were too comfortable talking to each other haha I guess it was because we had the same interest :)

When we got in (FINALLY) we had to say our goodbyes cause we weren't in the same zone :( So me and Farah were so close to the stage but there were people already packed in the front so we had no choice but to stand at the back but it was good cause it wasn't crowded and we had some air to breathe and the stage wasn't that far enough so all was good. The first group to perform was one of my favorite group, Miss A. They sang Goodbye Baby, Love Alone, Help me, Breathe, Poker Face and Bad Girl Good Girl. I literally screamed when they started to sing Love Alone cause that's one of my favorite songs :D


Miss A :D From left to right: Suzy (my favourite and btw she's the same age as me!!!!!!), Jia, Min, and Fei :) credit: www.vvens.com/



B1A4 :) Idk their names though lol. credit: www.vvens.com/


The second group was B1A4. The least favorite group that I liked lol but they were still cute though :-) And then f(x) started to perform but it was kind of sad cause Krystal wasn't there. I guess she was still busy filming her drama, High Kick 3. So they sang a few songs and I could only remember them singing NU ABO, Pinnochio, Hot Summer & a few other songs. I love Victoria, she's so pretty and her Chinese is so flawless hahaha well that's because she's originally from China. I guess Amber had the most fans from f(x) although she's a bit tomboy-ish :D


f(x) :D From left to right: Sulli (same age as me too :D), Victoria (the leader), Luna, & Amber. Missing: Krystal. credit: www.vvens.com/


Last but not least, SUPER JUNIORRRRRR! OMG the crowd started to get crazy when the screen started showing each one of the members of Super Junior and once they came out, my God they were so beautiful especially Kyuhyun I just wanted to cry .__. Also, Yesung had a solo performance and it was pretty hehe but I was hoping Kyuhyun would do a solo though but I guess he already did his solo performance in Taiwan so yeah.


SUPER JUNIOR :D credit: www.vvens.com/


Yesung during his solo performance :) credit: www.vvens.com/


Siwon and Eunhyuk :) Siwon is said to be the most handsome in Suju. It was also approved by the Suju members too hahaah. While Eunhyuk is the dancing machine ;) credit: www.vvens.com/


Prettyyyyyy. credit: www.vvens.com/


Kyuhyun T.T Why..... credit: http://www.2kyuhyun.com/

Photobucket

I love them <3

One thing that made me sad was that they didn't look happy. It was as if they didn't have any emotion and that worries me -.- But it was understandable though since their schedules were packed and three of them just came to Malaysia on the day of the concert and after the concert they had to go back to Korea without even sleeping in Malaysia T.T Of course one of them had to be Kyuhyun and the other two were Shindong and Siwon. Sigh. Poor Kyuhyun, the day before the concert he had his musical and the day after the concert he still had his musical urgh that sounds pretty tiring. He didn't leave a big impression that night :( And a few other members too like Siwon, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Yesung and Shindong. Leeteuk was the only one who was crazy hahaha seriously though. Well he's the leader though of course he must leave a good impression to the fans :-)

All in all, it was a great experience :) I've never been too happy about a concert before and I hope Super Junior will once again come to Malaysia. Perhaps for Super Show 4. Oh damn I do hope Super Show 4 would happen.

And the best part of being able to go to the concert is that it happened three days after SPM ended :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Terkesima Trip - Singapore, 2016

Sian Acu

Week 1 of 52