Photo shoot: Klebang, Melaka

Those that travel to Melaka would surely not miss stopping by Klebang for its famous Coconut Shake but these days, especially since the instagram-frenzy started, everyone starts to avert their attention towards this particular location perfect for photo-shooting! I'm not sure if it's called trespassing because the place is still under construction but seeing how there wasn't any authorities to guard the place I guess it's safe to say it's legal?


 photo image 20.jpeg

 photo image 21.jpeg

 photo image 22.jpeg

 photo image 18.jpeg

 photo image 19.jpeg

 photo image 16.jpeg

 photo image 15.jpeg

 photo image 17.jpeg

 photo image 25.jpeg

 photo image 27.jpeg

 photo image 24.jpeg

 photo image 23.jpeg

 photo image 26.jpeg

 photo image 14.jpeg

 photo image 11.jpeg

 photo image 12.jpeg

 photo image 13.jpeg

 photo image 9.jpeg

 photo image 10.jpeg

 photo image 6.jpeg

 photo image 5.jpeg

 photo image 8.jpeg

 photo image 4.jpeg

 photo image 2.jpeg

 photo image 1.jpeg

 photo image.jpeg

 photo photo 7.jpg

 photo image 3.jpeg

Gotta admit, my friends are such amazing models! They weren't awkward when I asked them to pose however I wanted them to haha. Oh and those that know me would know of my immense love for lalang! I've been dying to have a photo shoot at a location full of lalang but whenever I find one, it's either the place isn't too secluded (gotta avoid getting odd stares from passerby) or it's merely because the place gives off an eerie feeling. Don't wanna risk my life ya know because I'm not as *adventurous* as any other.. adventurous photographers out there lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sian Acu

Terkesima Trip - Singapore, 2016

Week 1 of 52