Photo Adventure: Bird Park.

 photo DSC_0170edited.jpg


A few weeks ago I had the pleasure to help my friend, Najwa, with her assignment on photography. She had to take photos of anything using a few techniques such as slow shutter, panning, etc and tbqh, those techniques aren't my level of expertise but with my little know-hows in photography, I helped her as much as I could. Besides, she had already learned in her class beforehand so the difficulty was reduced to a minimum.

We decided to go to Bird Park since in our circumstances, it's probably as far as we could go and there aren't many picturesque places around KL nor Shah Alam. The last time I went there was early of 2010 and it was actually the time when I had first gotten my Ronnie aka D90 so it wasn't actually a foreign place for me haha.


 photo DSC_0210.jpg
 photo DSC_0208edited.jpg
 photo DSC_0241.jpg
 photo DSC_0263edited.jpg
 photo DSC_0265edited.jpg photo DSC_0268edited.jpg
 photo DSC_0306.jpg
 photo DSC_0288.jpg
Spotted a Korean family! Haha

 photo DSC_0285.jpg photo DSC_0287.jpg
 photo DSC_0323.jpg
This was really dreamy!

 photo DSC_0335.jpg
 photo DSC_0368.jpg
 photo DSC_0372.jpg
For a moment there I thought I was in a foreign country.

 photo DSC_0376.jpg
Najwa beautifying the 'foreign' place a lil more haha.

 photo DSC_0390.jpg
 photo DSC_0421.jpg
 photo DSC_0430.jpg

And then we reluctantly fed the birds ._.

 photo DSC_0475.jpg
 photo DSC_0479.jpg
 photo DSC_0494.jpg
 photo DSC_0497.jpg
 photo DSC_0502.jpg
 photo DSC_0517-2.jpg
And then we had lunch at the Bird Park's restaurant. After probably 2 hours of taking photos and walking, we were pretty ravenous!
Najwa submitted the photos and apparently her lecturer is satisfied with the outcome. Yay! 

Comments

  1. Dayuuuuuumn girl ur photography is amuhhhhzingggg. How do u learn it? :0 I really wanna learn to improve mine, now tht i got a dslr but all i can do is get amature photos almost as if i dooooont have a dslr :'((( but urs are so good i am so amazed like omg i feel inspired to work on it somehow tho i dont know where to begin @___@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hajer sorry I just noticed your comment T__T I don't even know how I learn it haha but from time to time if I ever feel bored I would go on flickr and get inspired. Try to follow as many inspiring photographers as you can (there are quite a few on flickr that you can find ^^). I would usually take note on how they play with the angling btw hehe. Oh and please do go and get yourself a 50mm lens if you haven't! It's affordable and it does a lot of wonders, trust me :-D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Terkesima Trip - Singapore, 2016

Sian Acu

Week 1 of 52